The Idea: Create a “Cultural Employee Pass” to:
- Offer discounts to participating culturals for those who work at our cultural organizations;
- Create an additional employee benefit to our valued workers;
- Encourage our employees to explore and enjoy arts and culture in an affordable way;
- Build new audiences at our organizations through the pass; and
- Foster a sense of being part of a larger cultural community.
What We’re Asking From Your Organization: Participate in the program by:
- Offer discounted admission to your organization’s activities (or if you have free admission, something else like your membership or gift shop);
- Send in your list of year-round full and part time employees to receive the pass; and
- Encourage your employees to use their pass.
How It Works:
- Arts Services Initiative of WNY will administer the program on behalf of GBCA;
- Your organization would offer a meaningful discount year-round for pass holders (we understand this will vary by organization, but ask you to do what you can);
- Your organization would create a discount code to track usage;
- Send a list of your year-round full and part time employees to ASI including email and mailing address with zip code so they can receive their pass;
- New employees can be added at any time;
- Renewals will happen yearly to ensure proper usage;
- Organizations can join at any time;
- Participating organizations and discounts will be listed on the GBCA website;
- Periodic emails featuring newly added organizations or updated discounts, as well as information about training sessions or other important information, will be sent to pass holders; and
- Pass holders will enjoy the best of our cultural scene at an affordable rate.
To stay on top of the news, join GBCA as a member or friend and be added to the email list to receive information and updates.
Visit GBCA on Facebook, and ‘Like’ the organization to receive ongoing updates and news.